Information relating to COVID-19
Our number one priority is the well-being, health and safety of our guest and team members. In order to secure just that, we set up procedures, plans and routines in order to make our guests feel safe while staying in our Hostel.
Our Hostel is open with services as followed (update 09.11.2020):
Reception-hours: 09.30 am – 10.30 am / 5.00 pm– 8.00 pm. If you arrive later than 8 pm, please give us a call on 022-888 12 60 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- No breakfast available until further notice. Free coffee/hot chocolate/tea from 05.00 – 09.30 am.
- Self-catering kitchen open from 6.00 am – 10.00 pm (max. 3 persons).
- Dormitories for max. 2 persons/room.
- Privat rooms and family suite available.
- Long term stay upon request.
- Day office with desk/toilet/shower/balcony/Wifi (20 Mbit/s download et 10Mbit/s upload). Free coffee from 06.00 h – 09.30. See our offer.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory in all the hostel (except rooms).
Our team will do for you:
- Increased focus on hand hygiene.
- Increased cleaning and hygiene protocols.
- Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and elevator buttons with anti-bacterial agents.
- Disinfectants at the disposal of guests in the common areas.
- All employees must wear a mask during work.
- Security project by Gastrosuisse / Hotellerie Suisse (only in French available).
This information is valid until further notice and may be updated.
Stay healthy and safe!
Nyon Hostel SA
Team & Direction