Information relating to COVID-19
Our number one priority is the well-being, health and safety of our guest and team members. In order to secure just that, we set up procedures, plans and routines in order to make our guests feel safe while staying in our Hostel. In accordance with the Federal Council’s decision of 09.09.2021, our hostel will be subject to an overnight/breakfast certificate requirement from Monday, 13 of September 2021. You must present a valid Covid-19 certificate at check-in (Certificate requirement for persons aged 16 and over).
Access only with a valid covid-19 certificate
Reception-hours: 06.30 am – 11.00 am / 4.30 pm– 10.00 pm. If you arrive later than 10 pm, please give us a call on 022-888 12 60 or email@example.com
- Breakfast: 06.30 – 09.30 h.
- Self-catering kitchen open from 6.00 am – 10.00 pm.
- Privat rooms and family suite available.
- Maximum stay: 15 nights / month.
Our team will do for you:
- Increased focus on hand hygiene.
- Increased cleaning and hygiene protocols.
- Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and elevator buttons with anti-bacterial agents.
- Disinfectants at the disposal of guests in the common areas.
- All employees must wear a mask during work.
- Security project by Gastrosuisse / Hotellerie Suisse (only in French available).
This information is valid until further notice and may be updated.
Stay healthy and safe!
Nyon Hostel SA
Team & Direction