Nyon Hostel / Hotel – Greater Geneva Area
The spick-and-span little town of Nyon is situated on Lake Geneva, half way between Geneva and Lausanne, amid the vineyards of La Côte. Nyon is perfectly situated, close to Geneva but still outside the hecticness of a big city. Nyon is also the starting point for many activities in nature and is famous for its festivals like Paléo, Visions du Réel, Caribana, Les Hivernales…
Nyon Hostel opened its gates in February 2017 in an environmentally sustainable building with a nice garden and many useful extras.
Information relating to COVID-19
Our number one priority is the well-being, health and safety of our guest and team members. In order to secure just that, we set up procedures, plans and routines in order to make our guests feel safe while staying in our Hostel.
Our Hostel is open with services as followed:
Reception-hours: 06.30 am – 11.00 am / 4.00 pm– 9.00 pm / 10.00 pm- 10.45 pm. If you arrive later than 9 pm, please give us a call before 10 pm on 022-888 12 60 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Breakfast available from 06.30 – 09.30 h.
- Self-catering kitchen open from 6.30 am – 10.00 pm (max. 3 persons).
- Dormitories for max. 3 persons/room.
- Privat rooms and family suite open.
- Long term stay upon request.
Our team will do for you:
- Increased focus on hand hygiene.
- Increased cleaning and hygiene protocols.
- Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and elevator buttons with anti-bacterial agents.
- Disinfectants at the disposal of guests in the common areas.
- Protection concept by Gastrosuisse / Hotellerie Suisse (in French).
This information is valid until further notice and may be updated.
Stay healthy and safe!
Nyon Hostel SA
Team & Direction